Challenges Facing Military Personnel and Their Families
A call for financial literacy
Challenges facing military personnel and their families: A call for financial literacy.
- Neale S. Godfrey, Founder, Children's Financial Network
- Lt. General (Retired) Michael Rochelle, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1, U.S. Army
- Joni Swedlund Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and lead partner, Deloitte's Federal
Financial Services practice
The lifestyle and unique challenges of service people and their families make them vulnerable to predators, making financial literacy a key among this population to minimize their risk. Listen to the discussion on the need to enhance financial literacy for our service members and their families.
- The depth of financial challenges within the military population
- What makes this particular group more vulnerable?
- What's being done to address this issue?
- Public and private partnership to help address this issue