Business Enabling Environment
Emerging Markets practice
We implement effective business enabling environment (BEE) programs in transitioning and newly emerging economies, including at the national, regional, and municipal levels, through legal and regulatory reform, public-private dialog, trade policy reform, financial sector strengthening and procurement. Our BEE thought leadership has generated leading practices and innovation in business environment reform, and our approach to economic growth and job creation centers on:
- Building awareness and improving attitudes in the business regulatory environment through training, mentoring, and sustained public awareness campaigns
- Promoting coordination between the public and private sectors by building coalitions of business associations to advocate effectively before government
- Improving central-level implementation by providing the government with tools that identify and reduce burdensome regulatory processes
- Improving local implementation capacity to measure municipal BEE performance and create incentives to improve performance;
- Creating local ownership, accountability, and sustainability by training the government and business coalitions to support policy positions and reforms going
|Bosnia and Herzegovina: Enabling labor market mobility
Deloitte helped to remove obstacles to labor market growth by streamlining the processes by which employers meet compliance standards.
|Afghanistan economic growth and governance initiative
Deloitte is working to promote economic growth and governance by building human and institutional capacity across key economic Ministries.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, which provides strategy, operations, technology, and human capital consulting services, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides financial advisory services, and Deloitte & Touche LLP which provides governance and risk oversight and reporting advisory services. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.