Delivering Information Technology (IT) Services and Support to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Federal agencies trust Deloitte to address their most critical information and technology challenges -- and we deliver by providing measurable business value through IT. By aligning technology with your agency's strategy, people, processes, and systems to serve your mission and its programs, Deloitte helps you extract the most value from your technology investments.
Our competencies supporting the FBI
With deep Federal and commercial industry knowledge, Deloitte is well positioned to support the FBI by leveraging our extensive IT experience in hardware, software, operations, maintenance, and technical and development services. Deloitte's Federal technology professionals offer a broad range of implementation and advisory services to support the FBI in its efforts to better manage critical business information and support mission objectives.
- Our FBI service team is led by professionals who possess broad technical and consulting experience coupled with deep knowledge of the Federal law enforcement environment
- We are ranked in the Top 25 on Washington Technology's Top 100 Federal IT Contractors list for 2013.
- We have thousands of dedicated Federal practitioners, including numerous former senior government executives
- We have access to additional resources through significant reach back to other U.S.-based Deloitte practitioners located in every state and serving 20 different industries
- Our practitioners leverage CMMI and ITIL leading practices
Leveraging technology experience to serve the FBI
Deloitte has the experience and professional knowledge to support the FBI's needs under the IT SSS contract. This includes:
- A deep bench of practitioners with active security clearances and extensive project management certifications
- Demonstrated performance and experience through the FBI Program Management and Support Services (PMSS) contract vehicle as well as other large vehicles with the Department of Homeland Security and Department of Defense
- Established tools and business processes in place to successfully execute large-scale, multiple, and simultaneous task orders
- Distinction in client service as demonstrated by consistently achieving excellent performance and satisfaction ratings from our Federal clients
- Assessment at CMMI® Level 3 with well-versed practitioners across a broad technology spectrum, including:
- Applications development
- Information management
- Package-based transformation
- Integration and orchestration
- Architecture and infrastructure
The strength of our team lies in the ability to rapidly deploy a number of highly qualified teams who exhibit the integrity and skills that FBI requires against the Task Orders to be issued. We have rigorously identified and selected teammates who have the knowledge and experience to support the FBI's critical IT needs:
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Alta IT Services LLC
- DKW Communications, Inc.
- ICS Nett, Inc.
- KeyLogic Systems, Inc.
- Knowledge Systems LLC
Deloitte Consulting LLP
+1 202 758 1450
Deloitte Consulting LLP
+1 571 814 7434
- Transforming government through technology: From strategy to implementation
- Empowering government through information and technology
- Federal technology services
- Federal technology services (expanded version)
- Deloitte Consulting technology services
- Helping government achieve cyber success
- Elements of information sharing
- Getting fit for ERP: Evaluating ERP fitness with gap/fit analysis
- Enterprise architecture strategies for Federal CIOs
- Doing FISMA better
- It's all about results: Using IT Service Management and ITIL to help you deliver business results from your IT service portfolio
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.