Center for Cyber Innovation: Who We Are and What We Do
The art and science of conducting operations in cyberspace are achieved through a proper balance of information sharing and security. Yet public- and private sector organizations are often stymied in their efforts to build a secure, integrated cyber network that allows them to capture, filter and share vital information that can enhance operations, mitigate risks, empower people and strengthen customer support.
Challenges – even crises – arise every day: firewall blockage; PDA out of range; a new hacker scam; incompatible IT systems; insider threats; cyber crime, fraud, espionage and terrorism; and department-driven information silos that hobble enterprise efficiency and effectiveness.
The Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation is dedicated to providing cyber solutions that help clients leverage their information networks to:
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Increase information access, sharing and collaboration
- Enhance coordination within and across organizations
- Provide greater efficiency and operational autonomy
- Improve performance measurement.
The Center for Cyber Innovation develops and delivers improved network systems and processes for the public and commercial sectors. Specifically, the Center features security, privacy, and identity management-related services and solutions in areas such as:
- Credentialing and access management
- Physical security technologies
- Risk catalogs and risk intelligence maps
Download the complete CCI brochure below.