Deloitte Supports AGA PDT 2014
Association of Government Accountants Professional Development Training
Deloitte is proud to sponsor AGA’s 63rd Annual PDT: Challenges. Collaboration. Shared Solutions. PDT has been the go-to event for government financial managers and accountability professionals for more than 60 years.
Deloitte recognizes the fiscal challenges of today, and knows that Federal agencies are seeking new ways to serve their mission and their constituents despite reduced funding and growing uncertainty over the coming fiscal years. Deloitte prepares government leaders at every level to address these challenges of today and tomorrow. Our deep public and private sector experience is powered by people who understand how America works and how it can work better. We uncover what really matters and show you what’s possible. So you can seize opportunity and make our country stronger. No matter how complex the question, Deloitte inspires you to move forward with confidence.
Join us at three educational panel sessions during PDT:
- Shared Services Supply and Demand: Closing the Market Gaps
Sunday, July 13 – 2:10 - 3:25 p.m.
- Paul Bartley, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Program Support Center, Department of Health and Human Services
- Sharon Minnich, former Deputy Secretary for Financial Administration, Office of the Budget, Commonwealth of PA
- Joseph Ward, Director, Interior Business Center, Department of Interior
- Jennifer Walcott, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Cybersecurity for the CFO: Risks, Challenges, and Opportunities
Monday, July 14 – 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
- Ronald Crupi, CFO, National Labor Relations Board
- The Honorable Elizabeth McGrath, former Deputy Chief Management Officer, Department of Defense
- Melinda Miguel, Chief Inspector General, Executive Office of the Governor, State of Florida
- General Harry D. Raduege, Jr., USAF (ret), former Director, Defense Information Systems Agency
- Alternative Procurement and Financing Structures for Government Infrastructure and Services
Tuesday, July 15 – 9:20 - 10:10 a.m.
- Leon Corbett, Project Finance Manager, Office of Comptroller, Florida Department of Transportation
- Karen Hedlund, Deputy Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration
- Joseph Seliga, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Jim Ziglar, Jr., Senior Manager, Deloitte Transaction and Business Analytics LLP
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando, FL.
|Tech Trends 2014: A public sector perspective
Where far will tech take you?
|Shared services: New research
A joint report with the Partnership for Public Service on transforming mission and support services.
|The Solution Revolution
See how public-private partnerships and social innovation can solve society’s toughest problems.
|Achieve strategic results through Deloitte’s U.S. Delivery Center
Learn how to reach new heights to deliver business solutions.
|You own your data: Are you prepared for a cyber security breach?
Read the article featured in NASACT News.
|Federal Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Bold insights for one of the toughest jobs in the Federal government.
|Partnering for value
Structuring effective public-private partnerships for infrastructure.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.