OPM TMA: Training & Management Assistance Contract
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has established the Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program to provide customized training, learning, human capital, and management solutions to government agencies while maximizing individual, team, and enterprise performance.
Deloitte Consulting LLP (Deloitte Consulting) is a prime contractor for OPM TMA, offering a unique and valuable combination of Strategic Human Capital Solutions and Training and Learning Solutions. This contract vehicle, managed by the OPM TMA Project Office, provides quick access for Federal customers to high quality support in the areas of Human Capital, Training, and Management.
- Funded through inter-agency agreements
- Simplified, expedited procurement process
- Experienced OPM project managers
- Pre-qualified contractors
- Sliding fee scale
TMA’s goal is to provide a streamlined process that enables quick access to contractors with expertise in developing learning and human capital solutions.
Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital
and Management Solutions
- Human capital management planning
- Workforce planning and restructuring
- Performance measurement and evaluation
- Process improvement
- Performance and compensation systems
- Succession management
- Diversity planning
- HR Systems development and integration
About Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital Practice
- Award winning training and learning solutions. Deloitte LLP has been named a “Training Top 100” award winner each year from 2002 through 2006 by Training magazine for learning and development excellence.
- Experience across a broad client base, including federal civilian, defense, and Intelligence clients, and commercial clients, including Fortune 50 firms.
- Federal experience is directly aligned with TMA’s top 10 customers, including the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- When compared with other top Human Capital firms, Deloitte Consulting LLP is the only consulting firm in the top five that has a significant systems integration capability.
- Broad understanding of the role that culture and diversity play in achieving success in implementing Human Capital solutions. Through key initiatives like our Women’s Initiative (WIN) and our Diversity Initiative, Deloitte LLP has garnered recognition for our human resource efforts over the last decade, such as Working Mother magazine's “100 Best Companies” and DiversityInc.com’s “Top 10 Companies for Diversity Recruitment and Retention.”
Deloitte Consulting’s Training and Learning Solutions
- e-Learning applications
- Courseware conversion
- Knowledge management systems
- Interactive video teletraining
- Wireless solutions
- Classroom training materials
- Performance support tools
- Blended learning curricula
Key Points of Contact
Deloitte Consulting LLP
1919 North Lynn St.
Arlington VA 22209
Naomi Leventhal, Ph.D.
Key Points of Contact
U.S. Office of Personnel Management
Training & Management Assistance
1900 E Street NW, Room 1453
Washington, DC 20415
Deloitte TMA Contract Vehicle - Contract Numbers
Deloitte TMA Contract Vehicle - Contract Number OPM1912C0023
This Web page was developed to showcase examples of products that have been acquired through the U.S. Office of Personnel Management's Training and Management Assistance Program. This Web page and the solutions displayed here are not an endorsement or promotion of specific contractors or their products.