Meet Dan Littmann
Dan Littmann is a Principal Deloitte Consulting’s telecommunications, media and technology (TMT) practice and serves as the National Sector Leader for Deloitte Consulting’s Telecommunications Practice.
He has more than 15 years of experience in the telecommunications industry and has worked with numerous clients, including start-ups and established companies to define growth strategies and accelerate the launch of new products and services. He specializes in helping companies develop flexible strategies, processes and business models capable of adapting to the rapid pace of technological, competitive and regulatory change within the telecommunications and media industries. Dan has published articles, spoken and led primary research efforts on the shifting competitive environment and evolving digital ecosystem and its impact on wireless and wireline network providers.
- Dan’s project experience includes strategy development, marketing effectiveness, process design / implementation, new product development, customer analytics and organizational design.
- Dan has led numerous consulting engagements related to exploring revenue growth opportunities and innovative business models in telecom services and adjacent markets. Experience include:
- Spectrum acquisition / valuation
- Wireline and wireless profitability analysis, benchmarking and strategy
- Channel and distribution strategy for wireline and wireless
- Corporate planning and long term valuation
- Inorganic growth strategies and planning process
- Content and applications strategy for wireline and wireless broadband
- Marketing ROI
- Wireline competition analysis (consumer and business)
- Video evolution/future of digital video and non-linear content strategy
- Advanced advertising business models
- Local search/advertising strategy
- Network/product strategy, Broadband Networks
- Content management and distribution platform
- Directory assistance and local search strategy.
- Dan’s recent publications include “ Airwave overload? Addressing Spectrum Strategy Issues that Jeopardize U.S. Mobile Broadband Leadership” and “The Impact of 4G on Commercial Interactions, Economic Growth and U.S. Competitiveness.
- Dan holds an MBA and BA from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Prior to joining Deloitte, Dan served as an Intelligence Officer in the United States Air Force.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.