Performance Magazine, Issue 7
Are we turning the corner?
Macro perspectives tell us that 2012 could very well become a difficult year. With elections and leadership changes in the most powerful countries, Europe in a sovereign debt crisis, unrest in the Middle East, and worsening economic hardship driving discontent everywhere, 2012 could be just as challenging as 2011. Although uncertainty continues to linger, better-than-expected economic data in the U.S. has reinvigorated investor confidence and created a greater appetite for risk. But, is this enough to turn the corner?
In this issue, you will find the following articles :
- Market buzz
- Fund analytics - regulatory requirement or business opportunity?
- The rise of collectible assets
- Future opportunities in Brazilian investment funds
- Global wealth management trends
- Revisiting corporate governance
- Tax and regulatory perspectives
- New tax reporting requirements for foreign investment funds distributed in Italy
- Managing risks under UCITS IV - New release or fountain of youth?
- IASB and FASB Issue Exposure Drafts on investment entities
To read our current issue of Performance, click on the brochure below.