Performance Magazine, Issue 8
Making the most of your serve
Today, more than ever, asset managers need to adopt an investor oriented mind-set and re-build the trust between our industry and our investors. Asset management stakeholders must provide assurances that we have learned from the past and not underscore the importance of implementing a meaningful risk management framework. Embarking on such a framework requires asset managers to think carefully about what risk management means in today’s environment: what does it protect us from and what risks we should anticipate in this an era of uncertainty?
In this issue of, Performance Magazine, we address a variety of topics that help asset managers evaluate risk from all baselines.
In this issue
- Post-crisis asset management environment - Growth in deteriorating markets
- Data quality in asset management
- Asset management - New deal
- Share class hedging - A market overview
- Challenges and opportunities in financial inclusion
- White paper on pensions and IORP - Directive review
- Achieving better international distribution
- Qualitative fund ratings - A cross-border perspective
- MiFID II - Key challenges for asset managers
- Custodian responsibilities - The evolving role of fund depositary
- The AIFMD for fund service providers - Taking a strategic approach