Performance Magazine, Issue 10
Insights from across the globe
The investment management industry faced a very challenging year in 2012 and we expect this new year will call for the same level of strategic, operational and functional attention from our industry’s decision makers.
In this issue, you will find articles on the following topics.
In this issue
- Refining the target operating model – Increasing benefits from Lean and Six Sigma initiatives
- Real estate senior debt funds
- Embracing technology – A crucial element in transforming private equity and real estate business operating models
- Ongoing changes to regulatory regimes need to be understood
- Cross-border master-feeder structures – A way of adapting your product development strategy to new market challenges
- The AIFMD – A regulatory directive with tax implications
- Reclaiming withholding tax in France – Operational difficulties
- New tax regulations for investment funds
- Recent asset management regulatory changes in China
- Consolidated financial statements and the control concept – Ten discussion areas for investment managers
- Constant NAV money market funds under regulators’ spotlight – Breaking or not breaking the buck; that is the question!
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP [and its subsidiaries]. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.