Banking and Securities Outlook 2010
2010 is certain to be another tough year for the banking and securities industry. Through a series of in-depth interviews, Deloitte’s Banking & Securities sector leaders and subject-matter specialists have detailed five major trends that will dominate the industry in 2010. These are:
- The playing out of banks’ exposure to distressed assets
- The extent to which new regulations may impact financial firms' business models
- The call for continued efforts to improve governance and risk oversight, especially at the board level
- Meeting the challenge of core IT systems and data aggregation
- Seeking growth in weak markets
Download now to read more.