Wisconsin 75 Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the Wisconsin 75, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Location – Must be headquartered in Wisconsin. Cannot be a subsidiary of a company headquartered outside of Wisconsin.
- Ownership – Must have a majority ownership (50+ percent) by an individual(s), family or by an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). Public companies (i.e., a company whose voting stock is listed on any exchange or actively traded over the counter) are eligible when greater than 50 percent of the value or vote of the shares are owned by individuals, family, or ESOP.
- Sales – Must have a minimum of $50 million in annual sales revenue. The top 75 companies will be ranked by sales revenue. If parent company, submit aggregate figure that includes subsidiaries; do not submit separate forms for each subsidiary. Annual sales revenue should be the amount reported on the company’s financial statements.
- Type of Business – Excludes cooperatives; venture capital-owned companies; and accounting, tax, legal and consulting services companies. Each company must designate a primary business on the qualification form in order for the form to be accepted.
- All information kept confidential – The information you provide will be kept confidential by Deloitte, one of the nation's leading professional services firms that provides audit, tax, financial advisory services and consulting through nearly 64,000 people in more than 80 U.S. cities. Our Milwaukee office of Deloitte has more than 300 professionals, serving both public and private companies throughout the state.
Distinguished Performer Awards Eligibility Requirements
The Distinguished Performer Awards are a separate, distinct award category of the Wisconsin 75 and provide an organization the opportunity to showcase their top business practices and achievements. An organization may self-nominate by completing the Wisconsin 75 Distinguished Performer Award form. Distinguished Performer Award recipients will be honored at a special award presentation at the Wisconsin 75 breakfast program.
To be eligible for a Distinguished Performer Award, your company must participate in the 2015 Wisconsin 75 program. Please check back in March 2015 for the Wisconsin 75 nomination form. Nominations will be reviewed by an independent Distinguished Performer Award Advisory Committee of executives and representatives of various industries and organizations within the State of Wisconsin.
Contact us for more information.