Wisconsin 75 Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the Wisconsin 75, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Location – Must be headquartered in Wisconsin. Cannot be a subsidiary of a company headquartered outside of Wisconsin.
- Ownership – Must have a majority ownership (50+ percent) by an individual(s), family or by an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). Public companies (i.e., a company whose voting stock is listed on any exchange or actively traded over the counter) are eligible when greater than 50 percent of the value or vote of the shares are owned by individuals, family, or ESOP.
- Sales – Must have a minimum of $50 million in annual sales revenue. The top 75 companies will be ranked by sales revenue. If parent company, submit aggregate figure that includes subsidiaries; do not submit separate forms for each subsidiary. Annual sales revenue should be the amount reported on the company’s financial statements.
- Type of Business – Excludes cooperatives; venture capital-owned companies; and accounting, tax, legal and consulting services companies. Each company must designate a primary business on the qualification form in order for the form to be accepted.
- All information kept confidential – The information you provide will be kept confidential by Deloitte & Touche USA LLP. Deloitte, one of the nation’s leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, financial advisory services and consulting through nearly 30,000 people in more than 80 U.S. cities. Our Milwaukee office of Deloitte & Touche USA LLP has more than 400 professionals, serving both public and private companies throughout the state.
Apply to be part of the Wisconsin 75 today!
Distinguished Performer Awards Eligibility Requirements
The Distinguished Performer Awards are a separate, distinct award category of the Wisconsin 75 and provide an organization the opportunity to showcase their top business practices and achievements. An organization may self-nominate by completing the Wisconsin 75 Distinguished Performer Award form. Distinguished Performer Award recipients will be honored at a special award presentation at the Wisconsin 75 breakfast program.
To be eligible for a Distinguished Performer Award, your company must participate in the 2013 Wisconsin 75 program. Nominations will be reviewed by an independent Distinguished Performer Award Advisory Committee of executives and representatives of various industries and organizations within the State of Wisconsin.
Submit your nomination today!
Contact us for more information.