Add Deloitte as a contact or safe sender
We want you to receive the emails we send to you. To ensure that you receive your Deloitte email and subscriptions, and that they display properly, we recommend adding the Deloitte domain to your list of safe senders and/or contacts. It should take only a few minutes with the directions listed below.
Choose your email client
1. Open the Deloitte email message. Right-click on the name or email address.
2. Click on Add to Outlook Contacts from the menu.
3. When the New Contact window opens the Name, File As, Email Address fields and Display As fields are automatically populated. Fill out the remainder of the fields, if desired.
4. Click on the Save & Close button to save and close the new contact window.
1. On the Home tab, in the New group, click New Items, and then Contact.
2. When the New Contact window opens enter the Name, File As, Email Address fields and Display As fields.
3. Click on the Save & Close button to save and close the new contact window.
1. Click the Open the Deloitte email message. On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Never Block Sender or Never Block Sender's Domain.
1. On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
2. Select the Safe Senders tab, then click Add.
3. Enter the specific Deloitte email address or "@deloitte.com" to the list box. Click OK.
4. If you want your Contacts to be considered safe senders, select the Also trust e-mail from my Contacts check box on the Safe Senders tab. (This check box is selected by default.)
5. Click OK.