Our Alliances: IBM
Smarter Teaming: Helping global enterprises in their efforts to address their toughest business challenges
With a track record of results that spans more than 10 years, the Deloitte and IBM Alliance combines the strengths of both organizations to help global enterprises in their efforts to address their toughest business issues. This relationship is designed to provide highly effective service and value for our joint clients.
Bringing value to our clients
Our alliance offerings unite the depth and breadth of IBM’s technology portfolio with Deloitte’s leading methodologies and consulting experience. Working together, Deloitte and IBM offer services designed to help our joint clients in their efforts to translate advanced technologies into enterprise value while more effectively mitigating risk.
Deloitte and IBM collaborate by putting the interests of our joint clients first. We consistently leverage our dedicated alliance teams as well as access to IBM resources and education to provide highly effective service during client engagements.
Boosting results: joint offerings from Deloitte and IBM
Working together allows Deloitte to combine its breadth of business experience, knowledge and skills with IBM’s extensive portfolios of hardware, software and services. Deloitte has dedicated significant resources to educating and training its personnel on specific IBM technologies.
Deloitte leverages our extensive understanding of IBM technologies to provide services that help our clients in their efforts to translate advanced technologies into enterprise value while more effectively mitigating risk. Deloitte services, coupled with IBM technologies, can be tailored to meet our clients’ specific business needs.
- Business Analytics: powered by IBM Cognos, SPSS, OpenPages, Clarity Systems, ILOG, Unica, Coremetrics and IBM Content Analytics software
- Information Management: powered by IBM InfoSphere, Cognos, FileNet and Netezza software
- Systems Integration: powered by IBM WebSphere, Rational and FileNet software
- Security & Privacy: powered by IBM Security Solutions, Optim and Guardium software
- Enterprise Data Solutions (EnDS): powered by IBM InfoSphere Solutions (Guardium, Optim, Exeros and MDM), DB2, Cognos, SPSS, Content Analytics, FileNet, Tivoli Security & Compliance Solutions, WebSphere Application Server, eCommerce and MQ software
- Business Integration for SAP & Oracle: powered by IBM WebSphere, Rational, Tivoli and Information Management software
- Risk Management: powered by IBM OpenPages, Cognos and SPSS software
- Public Sector: In addition to the offerings listed above, Deloitte and IBM have teamed to create joint offerings focused on the needs of federal, state and local government organizations. These offerings leverage the IBM software portfolio to help public sector clients in their efforts to develop efficient, cost-effective solutions to their financial, performance and information management needs.
In many client environments, IBM System z™, IBM System p™, and IBM Storage Systems platforms support these joint offerings.
“The IBM-Deloitte Alliance has the required leadership, sales, technical, and marketing resources to make this relationship highly effective for IBM, Deloitte, and most of all, our mutual clients.”
- Glenn Brogan
Global Leader for the Deloitte Relationship, Director, Computer Services Industry, IBM
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.