Our Alliances: SailPoint
Managing access and visibility across the enterprise
Deloitte and SailPoint work together to assist clients in managing access across the enterprise with solutions focused on: access provisioning, identity and access intelligence, identity governance and compliance management, role-based request management and IAM solution integration.
Deloitte assists clients in developing a cost-effective, risk-based approach to access governance by:
- Establishing an application on-boarding roadmap and rapidly connecting high priority applications
- Optimizing governance processes and scheduling certifications for individual users based on their risk profile
Deloitte can help reduce risk and enable you to automate many compliance oversight activities, including the detection and prevention of policy violations, such as:
- Segregation of duties, inactive users and multiple account policies
- Other advanced custom policy violation rule-sets
Deloitte’s role management for enterprise (RM4E) methodology helps organizations streamline access control issues and potentially reduce compliance cost. Client services include:
- Developing a role-based access controls (RBAC) strategy and roadmap
- Defining rationalized and sustainable enterprise role life cycle management processes
- Role engineering – creating ‘enterprise roles’ that focus on a business view of user access
- Deployment of SailPoint Identity IQ to support role management
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.