The optimal use of working capital as well as investments in manufacturing and logistics depends on supply chain efficiency. For that reason, supply chain optimization is a priority task to increase profitability and to reduce costs.
The strengths of our team include:
- extensive project experience for the largest Ukrainian and international companies;
- access to knowledge and resources of competence centers across the globe;
- understanding of target operating models reflecting the nature of planning, procurement, logistics, manufacturing and distribution;
- expertize in the implementation and automation of supply chain processes;
skills in the simulation of warehouses, distribution centers, stores;
- experience in the assessment of optimal logistics tariffs based on a model covering the largest cities in Ukraine;
- experience in delivery networks modeling using special software.
The results of our projects allow us to achieve the following advantages:
- increase in forecast accuracy and planning of product flows;
- reduction of total costs for procurement of acquired goods and services;
- increase of raw materials and ready products turnover;
- acceleration of manufacturing cycle through the reduction of shutdowns and the elimination of operations that do not add value;
- optimization of capital investment in construction / procurement of new or expansion of existing logistics assets (warehouses, port terminals, stores);
- increase in sales as a result of improvement in cost structure and delivery quality.
Our supply chain management services:
- supply chain diagnostics & benchmarking;
- development of supply chain management strategy;
- supply chain planning optimization;
- increase in supply chain operational efficiency (business processes, organizational structure, KPI, informational systems, human resources);
- optimization of procurement and management of relationships with suppliers;
- logistics pricing and tariffs planning;
- logistics centers simulation modeling: warehouses, port terminal;
- sales and distribution optimization.