This site uses cookies to provide you with a more responsive and personalized service. By using this site you agree to our use of cookies. Please read our cookie notice for more information on the cookies we use and how to delete or block them.

Bookmark Email Print page

Deloitte acts as auditor and adviser to MHP for Eurobond issuance

Kiev, 15 April – Deloitte has audited the financial statements of Myronivsky Hliboproduct (MHP), which completed the issuance of 7-year Eurobonds in late March. This is one of the most successful Eurobond issuances in the Ukrainian market in the past few years. The Eurobonds, worth a total of USD 750 million at 8.25% per annum, are due in 2020. International rating agency Fitch Ratings has assigned a ‘B’ rating to the Ukrainian company’s issuance.

“We started working with MHP about 10 years ago. We completed an IPO on the London Stock Exchange together, which was one of the first IPOs carried out by a Ukrainian company,” stated Andriy Bulakh, Deloitte Partner. He continued, “we are glad to see MHP becoming better and stronger with each passing day. This is also true for the quality of the company’s financial statements, its performance and investor relations.”  

The funds raised by the transaction were partially used to refinance Eurobonds worth USD 386 million, issued in 2010, including early redemption costs.

Myronivsky Hliboproduct (MHP) is a vertically-integrated company and one of the largest poultry producers in Ukraine (represented on the Ukrainian market by the Nasha Riaba and Lehko! trademarks). The agricultural holding company also produces grain, sunflower oil, and other food products. According to the results of 2012, the company earned a net profit of USD 311 million, a 20% increase on 2011. The company also increased its revenues by 15%, up to USD 1.408 billion. In late 2012, the company’s land bank in Ukraine exceeded 285,000 ha. Around 66% of MHP’s shares are owned by Yurii Kosiuk (trough WTI Trading Limited), and the remaining 34% of shares are in free float on the London Stock Exchange.

 

Contacts

Name:
Ruslana Pisotska
Company:
Deloitte
Job Title:
PR-Specialist
Phone:
+38 (067) 464 1101
Email
rpisotska@deloitte.ua

Related links

/Platform/Portal/Solution Delivery/Footer/Copyright Message

 

© 2014 PJSC “Deloitte & Touche USC”. All rights reserved. Please see www.deloitte.com/ru/about for a detailed description of the structure of Deloitte CIS.

 

Get connected:

 

Information:

 


 

Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit,consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. 

The CIS is evolving rapidly and this dictates that we cannot be bound by traditional approaches. We are constantly tailoring our services to fit this unique market and to match the needs of our clients, often being called upon to develop new solutions to current issues. Our success can be measured in the response of the market, making us the fastest-growing professional services firm in the CIS.