Over 35 of the leading CFOs in Ukraine will be speaking at the 3rd Adam Smith Ukrainian Financial Leadership Summit, which is taking place on 25 – 27 September 2012 at Fairmont Grant Hotel in Kyiv.
Deloitteis the Sponsor of this conference and specialists of the company will lead a practical seminar in IFRS in Ukraine (details below).
You can apply for a special 25% discount* to attend the Summit!
Just register through this link and quote VIP Code BU4DLT
Full details about the summit are on the website http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/BU4DLT
Below are just of few of the programme highlights:
- What are the main difficulties of organising a multi-layered finance function of a large diversified holding? Hear from Margarita Povazhna, CFO of System Capital Management, and Yulia Kiryanova, CFO of Smart Holding;
- Hear about progress on streamlining Ukrnafta’s finance function from Alan Sutton, Ukrnafta’s Director for Planning and Economics;
- The key tasks of the internal audit function and the Audit Committee will be highlighted by Gerald Parfitt, Chairman of Group DF’s Audit Committee;
- Get the view of the progression of the CFO role in corporate Ukraine from Trond Moe, one of the most experienced international CFOs in Ukraine and Partner of Eastern European group. Have Ukraine’s CFOs grown to wield influence in top management?
- How to transform the finance function from a back office to a unit of strategic importance – a CASE STUDY from Lenna Koszarny, Founding Partner and CFO of Horizon Capital.
- What are the main cost-efficiency tools for a business going through a period of dramatic growth? Hear from Todd Esposito, CFO of Platinum Bank.
- “Think out of the box: Deploying financial analytics to understand the needs of your client” – a topical presentation from Vladyslav Rashkovan, CFO of UniCredit Bank Ukraine.
- Get a full picture of a range of the capital-raising instruments available to Ukrainian corporates: loans, IPOs and private equity. CASE STUDIES from Natalie Polishchuk, Director and Head of office of Advent International, and from Ukraine’s leading agrarian companies, Victor Gladky, CFO of Astarta-Kyiv and Yuri Hohol, Treasurer of KSG Agro.
- And MORE on sources of finance: hear from our Investors Panel with a focus on Private Equity, with representatives of FOUR private equity funds confirmed, namely: Horizon Capital, Advent International, Abris Capital and A1 Investments.
- How to choose the most appropriate management software solutions for your business? CASE STUDY from Olexandr Hovyadin, CFO of Carlsberg Ukraine.
- Don’t miss a presentation by Iryna Yevets, CFO of MTS Ukraine, on the impact of the Tax Code on Ukraine’s major corporates.
- PLUS! On 25th September take advantage of a topical seminar on the issues of IFRS implementation in Ukraine to be held by highly qualified instructors from Deloitte and receive a Deloitte Academy certificate!
Full details about Ukrainian Financial Leadership Summit are on website finance-ukraine.com
If you have any questions, Adam Smith Conferences staff will be happy to help. Please contact Lyudmyla Durneva on +44 207 0177339/7444 or write to Lyudmyla@adamsmithconferences.com
* Discount is not valid for persons who have already registered to participate at this conference and/or seminar(s). All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to approval.