Deloitte Academy offers two formats of learning: corporate training sessions and open training sessions. Each format has its advantages.
The advantages of corporate training sessions:
- A training session program is adapted to your specific goals and tasks
- It is an opportunity to choose the most suitable time and place for a training session conduct
- It is an opportunity to evaluate the group’s knowledge before and after a training session
The advantages of open training sessions:
- They are economically feasible if a group is rather small
- It is an opportunity to learn experience of colleagues who work in other companies
- It is an opportunity to meet new people
Regardless of the format :
- All training sessions are conducted by two specialists: a moderator and a manager- practitioner. The theory is explained through illustrativeexamples from our own practice.
- We use modern techniques of material presentation, which activate different channels of information perception.
- The case studies developed by our specialists-practitioners are based on the existing differences between UAS and IFRS, and also tax legislation requirements.
Corporate training session topics
- IFRS: Basic course (module format)
- IFRS: Deferred tax for enterprises and companies
- IFRS: Deferred tax for banking institutions
- IFRS: Transformation of financial statements
- IFRS: Consolidation
- IFRS: Cash flow statement
- Fundamentals of financial analysis (basic)
- Introduction to financial analysis (advanced)
- Foundations of financial and investment analysis (professional)