Seminar "Working capital management"
On 19-20 February 2013 the Deloitte Academy held two seminars on “Working capital management”. The main objective of both events was to share with the participants our experience of effective solutions for optimising working capital management. We also wanted to emphasise that functional conflict between tasks and targets in the management of various components of working capital leads to inefficient working capital management as a whole. Therefore, we believe that an integrated approach aimed at finding the balance between risks on a scale of “inventory deficiency – oversupply” (receivables or payables) is the most rational option.
- Risks of inefficient working capital management
- Functional conflicts
- Who can provide an integrated approach to working capital management?
- What is the object of management?
- Example of optimising inventory and receivables management
- The Treasury: role and functions
- Developing an integrated working capital management system (four stages)
We are very pleased that the topic of our seminar inspired such great interest among the participants, and we value every contribution made.
The seminar materials can be found here (in Russian).