Despite the global economic crisis, the Turkish financial sector has continued to achieve
its goals thanks to its solid capital infrastructure and liquidity indicators. Simultaneously
managing growth through the practices of sustainability and profit performance on the
one hand and resource development, legislative knowledge and risk management on
the other, has brought added value to the sector.
The financial services sector is facing various challenging questions and must find their
answers rapidly. What developments are waiting in the wings of the financial services
sector over the next few years? What are the expectations of the global economy?
Will financial services institutions manage to retain sustainable growth? What new
costs and what results will be the outcome of regulations such as TCC & Basel III?
How can institutions integrate an enterprise-wide approach to managing risk and data?
What are the channels, products, and services that generate customer loyalty and a
distinct experience? Looking ahead, what new products or operating models will
emerge for a financial institution’s investment banking, asset management, and
wealth management activities? Given the pace of technological change and new
cutting-edge solutions, what strategy would enable an institution to stand out in the
crowd? We create value by helping our clients find answers to these tough questions.
With our in-depth knowledge of the industry and expertise in both the issues and trends
affecting the financial services sector, we provide our clients with tailored solutions in
consulting, audit, tax, corporate finance and risk management for addressing the strategic
and operational challenges they face, for maximizing market opportunities, and for creating
At Deloitte, we have been working intensely on critical issues in the sector and have
become the solution partner for our clients; such as:
• Audit Services to Financial Institutions
• Strategic Planning and Corporate Performance Management
• Branch and Sales Efficiency Improvement
• Distribution Channels Strategy
• Payment Systems Strategy
• Financial Transformation
• Tax Audit and Advisory Services to Financial Institutions
• Basel II/III and Solvency II Solutions
• Operation Center and Shared Services Strategy
• Information Systems Analysis and Audit Services to Banks and their Subsidiaries
• Organization, Process Design and Restructuring
• Carrier Planning and Individual Performance Management
• Central Banking System Transformation, Enterprise Architect and Project Management
• Corporate Cost Management and Profitability Studies
At Deloitte, we provide services to 85% of the global financial services companies
in the Fortune 500. Further, we are the world's number one consulting firm in the area
of financial services according to Kennedy Research’s report, Financial Services
Consulting Marketplace 2011-2014: Key Trends, Profiles and Forecasts.