We look for ambitious people who are interested in a challenging and long term career with our firm. At a minimum level, applicants should
- have graduated from a university with course work in related areas depending on the departments they apply (See the academic requirements by clicking Audit, Tax, Consulting, FAS, ERS),
- be fluent in written and spoken English,
- be able to travel in and out of the city,
- have the desire to learn and grow in a challenging business environment,
- have a career driven personality,
- and excellent team working skills.