Energy & Resources in the Middle East
Current opportunities and issues
As the Middle East recent events continue to unfold and impact both the region as one of the main sources of oil globally, governments are finding a new set of challenges in the energy and resources sector.
Today Deloitte Middle East Podcast Series is interviewing Kenneth McKellar, Deloitte Middle East Energy and Resources leader, on the current opportunities and issues of the energy and resources sector in the Middle East region:
- The main hot issues facing the Energy and Resources industry in the Middle East region, mainly the sectors of Oil and Gas and Water & Electricity
- The importance and reason of the talent shortage issue for Middle East energy companies as well
- The 3 main measures that energy companies should take to make the production process more efficient
- If transformation is occurring with National oil companies and their relations to governments
- The expectations of gas and oil shortages and the prospects
Guest: Ken McKellar: Deloitte Middle East Energy & Resources Leader.
To use our embedded media player, please install Adobe Flash Player.