To be eligible for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits, you must:
- Check if the professional body that you are registered with is in one of the following jurisdictions:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Note: China, Guam, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam do not offer CPE/CPD credits for Dbriefs AP at the moment.
- Check the eligibility requirement for Dbriefs AP in your jurisdiction in the table below and refer to the professional accountancy body that you belong to for details on how to apply for CPE/CPD credits.
|Country/Region||Professional accountancy body/Licensing body||Eligibility requirement for Dbriefs AP|
|Australia||Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
Taxation Institute of Australia (TIA)
|Minimum 50 minute live or archive viewing time to receive a 1 hour credit.|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
|Minimum 1 hour live viewing time to receive a 1 hour credit.|
|India||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)||Minimum 50 minute live or archive viewing time to receive a 1 hour credit of unstructured training.
Deloitte is unable to provide Dbriefs attendance record for expired webcasts (all webcasts are archived for 180 days).
|Indonesia||Indonesian Accountant Association (IAI)
Indonesian Tax Consultant Association (IKPI)
|Minimum 50 minute live viewing time to receive a 1 hour credit.|
|Japan||The Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (JICPA)||Dbriefs AP is categorized as a "Self-Training Program. Self-Training Programs require a minimum of 120-minute live or archive viewing to receive 1 credit. Viewing 2 different 60-minute webcasts do not qualify for receiving credit. Self-Training Programs require participants to submit a summary in approximately 200 words in the specified format. Attendance record is not required.|
|Korea||The Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants||Minimum 50 minute live or archive viewing time to receive a 1 hour credit.|
|New Zealand||New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)||Minimum 50 minute live or archive viewing time to receive a 1 hour credit.|
|Singapore||Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Singapore (ACRA)
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS)
|Minimum 1 hour live viewing time to receive 1 hour credit.|
How to request Dbriefs attendance record
- CPE/CPD credit is provided for watching live and archived webcasts on PC and mobile devices. All users MUST register through the webcast registration page in order to apply for the certificate.
- No CPE/CPD credit is provided for watching archived webcasts via iTunes and RSS; Dbriefs Bytes and Dbriefs Conversations.
- To request the Dbriefs attendance record for webcasts, please click on the “Request CPE” icon on the bottom of the webcast console of each webcast. If you pass all the requirements above, you should be able to download the CPE/CPD attendance record in PDF format by clicking the “Download” button.
- Request Dbriefs attendance record right after the webcast, or you can log in to the archive webcast to request the attendance record. Please note that all webcasts are archived for 180 days.
- It is your responsibility to retain Dbriefs attendance records and follow guidelines of your professional accountancy bodies on CPE/CPD credit application.
- Your professional accountancy bodies have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE/CPD credits.
- We are unable to send a Dbriefs attendance record in cases where technical difficulties preclude eligibility minimum requirements.
- Deloitte is unable to provide Dbriefs attendance record for expired webcasts (all webcasts are archived for 180 days).
- Deloitte professionals are required to follow the same procedures of requesting Dbriefs attendance records and submit to the Learning Department of your office if applicable. Please check with your Learning Department.
- Participants registered with overseas professional accountancy bodies, such as National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, may not be able to get CPE/CPD credits from Dbriefs AP. Please contact your professional accountancy body for further information.
If you have any questions regarding to the Dbriefs attendance records, please email to DbriefsAP@deloitte.com.