Corporations may under perform for a variety of reasons including market issues and economic climate. Proactive businesses take steps to implement financial and operational change. This helps the business address the issues and reposition for growth and competitive advantage.
Our team is able to plan and support the implementation of margin or revenue improvement and identify significant cost reduction opportunities throughout an organisation.
An integrated programme of revenue enhancement, cost reduction and working capital optimisation will drive cash flow and profits. Strengthening finance and operations performance management will ensure the benefits of these programmes persist and that the business is only doing what matters - improving its core competencies.
The purpose is to assist our clients to target specific areas in the organisation for performance improvement. With improved performance, businesses would be well positioned to weather any financial crisis or excel in good economical times.
Benefits of performance improvement
- Revenue enhancement
- Cost reduction in key areas of the business
- Effective cash and working capital management
- Improved performance management
- Efficient asset utilisation
- Minimize supply chain costs
The Deloitte Approach
Deloitte will bring its expertise and experience to clients to aid in their performance improvement programmes. Our unique approach encompasses the following key features:
- Act with sense of urgency to implement performance improvement initiatives in the shortest possible time.
- Act in a decisive manner with clear objectives and target setting in mind.
- Provide deep understanding and review of the financials and operations of the organization that creates transparency.
- Ensure that cost reduction activities are tied to the Profit and Loss statement, with improvements which are quantifiable.
- Prepare to challenge management and the teams in their thinking, bringing an independent party’s perspective to aid in decision making.