Our corporate finance team advises clients in the region on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, capital raisings, valuations and leveraged or management buyouts as well as general corporate finance advice.
We integrate finance with strategy. Transactions are seen in the context of building long term relationships based on trust.
Our key objective in all engagements is to provide world-class advisory services to you while ensuring that the highest standards of confidentiality, integrity and professional excellence are preserved.
What distinguishes Deloitte from other advisory firms is threefold:
- We are small enough to give each and every client, every investment and every relationship senior-level attention, yet big enough to handle very large and complex transactions
- We have the ability to offer independent, objective advice to you wherever you are in the region. In particular, our independence from debt and equity providers allows us to avoid the conflicts of interest inherent in full-service organisations
- The Deloitte partnership provides us with access to a comprehensive global network of key corporate relationships and expertise in complementary practice areas (for example taxation and restructuring) which allow us to offer you unique, seamless solutions to issues arising in the course of a transaction.
Our corporate finance team includes some of Singapore’s most talented advisory professionals who bring significant transaction execution experience combined with industry and technical knowledge. The team has experience in:
- Advising on the optimal strategies and structures available and
- Creating unique, tailor-made structures and developing new strategies to get challenging deals done.