SINGAPORE, 19 March 2014 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte has been named a leader in HR Consulting in Asia based on their recently released report entitled Human Resources Consulting in Asia.
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for buyers and sellers of HR Consulting Services in Asia, focusing on key market trends, growth patterns, the competitive landscape, and includes profiles of 14 global consultancies (including five multi-service consulting firms, five HR consulting firms, and four talent & leadership development consulting firms).
The report notes, “Deloitte delivers the full range of HR services across Asia, but is particularly strong in human capital and HR transformation consulting, the fastest-growing service lines in the region.”
“Kennedy’s evaluation of HR Consulting in Asia provides the necessary objective and balanced view that helps support global and multinational clients’ business decisions,” said Jungle Wong, Deloitte Human Capital Leader, Asia Pacific Region, Deloitte China. “Their recognition of Deloitte’s human capital leadership cements our market position. We are committed to working with the region’s leading companies to apply advanced strategies and innovations that address their most pressing business issues.”
Kennedy Key Findings:
- Deloitte named a Kennedy Vanguard Leader based on breadth and depth of capabilities
- “Deloitte has made significant investments in its business in Asia, including building its bench of local consulting talent; strengthening connections between the human capital, tax, and actuarial businesses; building an analytics hub in Singapore; and developing intellectual property specific to the region.”
- “Deloitte has made Asia a key driver of its innovation engine, leveraging engagements in talent management and HR transformation into portable innovations for clients worldwide.”
- “Deloitte has a broad range of industry expertise that it brings to human capital consulting engagements. Its strength lies in a few sectors are worth noting, including public sector, manufacturing, and mining, as well as financial services and healthcare, which are emerging as strong sectors in the region.”
- “Deloitte has invested considerable time, energy, and resources to develop its HR consulting business in Asia and is not slowing down any time soon. The firm has built a critical mass of consultants on the ground and a team of leaders who have lived and worked in the region, as well as on global projects, for most of their professional lives. Deloitte delivers the full range of HR services across Asia, but is particularly strong in human capital and HR transformation consulting, the fastest-growing service lines in the region. In fact, many of the firm’s Asian engagements are sources of innovation for these services lines, which are later exported outside the region as modernized best practices and new services.”
- “As is the norm within Deloitte, human capital consultants connect with the International Assignment Services practice in the Tax segment for global mobility, and there is ongoing cross-border collaboration among human capital and strategy consultants supporting clients’ regional growth strategies.”
- “Deloitte is a prolific publisher of research and thought leadership specific to Asia, including editions of its annual Global Human Capital Trends survey, which analyzes results specific to China, India, Japan, and Korea.”
Click here to go to the Deloitte Global press room.