An IPO diagnostic is the first step towards a decision to go public. An IPO diagnostic includes a comprehensive review of a business, with an emphasis on compliance with stock exchange rules and the best international practice. Deloitte has already completed a number of successful IPO readiness assessments.
An IPO diagnostic:
- Is required when directors are certain that the company is able to successfully go public within the next three years
- Enables directors to initially identify the issues related to preparation for IPO and revise the company’s operating strategy accordingly
- Allows for the decision of how to present the company to the best possible advantage, while maximizing business value and controlling the timely fulfillment of cost-effective procedures related to an IPO
- Demonstrates the real benefits of the IPO process, as the review often identifies the issues which, if settled, help to reduce costs and increase the company’s value
- Is a cost-effective and quick way to analyze risks before an IPO to establish priorities and develop a plan of actions to ensure the company’s readiness for the IPO.
We provide a company with a report based on our findings, which includes the results of a comprehensive review of the company’s structure and operations, and includes financial due diligence and an assessment of the company’s investment potential, as well as alternative fund-raising options.
In addition to the report, we offer our clients a tailored and detailed plan of actions as well as our unique “Map to Market” modeling. You can find more detailed “Map to Market” modeling here.
For more information please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +7 (495) 787 0600.