The biggest risk in business, apart from plain failure, is to be successful without clearly understanding the exact cause of your success. Modern tools for business data analysis, creation and publication of reports help considerably increase the quality and availability of the information regarding the way that your business functions, as well as, development opportunities and potential risks.
Business Intelligence Suite
Purpose: analysis of business data and generation of reports.
- Immediate extraction of the necessary data from various sources
- Presentation of data in a comprehensive form for end users
- Business data analysis, detection of dependencies
- Presentation of information in the form of reports, indicator datasheets, portals, etc.
- Generation of periodic reporting packages
- Work with the system through a thin client
- Support of a large number of data sources:
- Oracle Database
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle’s PeopleSoft EPM
- Oracle’s Siebel CRM
- Hyperion Essbase
- SAP BW
- Oracle Database OLAP option
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- Oracle’s Hyperion Planning – System 9
- Oracle’s Hyperion Financial Management – System 9
- IBM DB/2 Database
- Teradata Warehouse
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Excel
- Flat Files
- ODBC sources
- XML, etc.
- Unified business terminology to work with data
The system unifies data requests into a form which is comprehensible to the end-user. A financial analyst will not need to know how to operate the original spreadsheets and from which systems to take them. Rather, he will request from the system the information about sales and expenses, clients and products using business terms.
- Indicator panels
Every user can create his own indicator panel placing on it the reports necessary for his daily work. This does not require special user skills and can be done in a few minutes.
- Prompt data analysis
The system allows users to modify report structure, review various analytic breakdowns, drill down and aggregate data when viewing reports. If necessary, a user can easily create a new report without the assistance of IT specialists.
- Offline work
The data necessary for analysis can be copied to a laptop and will be available to the user even when he is physically switched off from the information sources.
- Generation of regular reports
The system has powerful capabilities to generate regular reporting packages. The reports may be prepared in accordance with requirements of any complexity.