Work with companies in the finance sector is one of the most important areas for Deloitte CIS. The specialized practice providing consulting services for finance sector companies has significant competencies in this subject area and work experience with the largest Russian and foreign finance organizations.
Our team provides a full range of consulting services to banks and other finance sector organizations using best practice and developed methodological recommendations. We actively use the experience of experts from our offices in CIS countries, Europe and the USA to provide our clients with the best solutions. This allows us to develop solutions for our clients that take into account the practice adopted among the leaders in the global finance industry.
A thorough knowledge of market development trends and the nature of finance sector organizations make it possible for us to successfully implement projects in the following areas:
- corporate strategy development for retail, corporate and universal banks;
- adaptation of business processes of commercial banks in compliance with the requirements of the RF Central Bank;
- increase in efficiency of key business processes (development of products, retail chain management, corporate sales management, service provision processes; from provision of credit products to cash settlement service);
- improvement of sales system, including implementation of cross sales management system;
- optimization of bank's organizational structure (including branch network management model) and/or various areas of banking business;
- recommendations and economic justification for centralization of functions (sales, underwriting, scoring, back office, IT and others);
- headcount optimization of front and back office as well as other supporting functions;
- comprehensive cost reduction;
- roll-out of project management office and implementation of project management standards;
- design of risk management system in accordance with international standards, including Basel II and Basel III agreements;
- integration assistance in mergers and acquisitions process.