Deloitte round table: Optimisation of banks’ organisational structure
The event took place on 31 October 2013
On 31 October 2013 we held a round table on optimisation of banks’ organisational structure, aimed at the top management of banks and heads of departments in the spheres of HR management, organisational development, operational efficiency enhancement and strategic development.
Around 30 participants attended the event, representing top Russian banks such as Gazprombank, Alfa-Bank, Promsvyazbank, NOMOS-Bank, Bank ZENIT and several other Deloitte clients and targets. The round table saw a great deal of lively discussion, especially during panel sessions and presentations by our guest speakers, Olga Trofimova from Promsvyazbank and Gregory Rayter from Globex Bank.
At the round table we discussed the prerequisites, objectives and practical specifics of organisational design projects. Deloitte specialists and banking professionals spoke on a number of hot topics related to the optimisation of banks’ organisational structure, including the following key issues:
- Current trends in developing the organisational structure at Russian commercial banks
- Principles and constituent parts of organisational design
- Success factors and main results of projects aimed at organisational restructuring
- Approach to setting staff quotas
- Role of HR management during organisational change
- Legal support of organisational change.