Create a zero tolerance culture to fraud and corruption!
Date: October 4, 2012
Time: 9.00 – 13.00 am
Location: Marriott Hotel
The workshop will address, among other things, questions such as:
- What benefits can bring on an efficient and effective program for internal fraud prevention and detection?
- What are the internal mechanisms for preventing and detecting internal fraud and corruption?
- Which are the principles of an effective anti-fraud and anti-corruption program?
Speakers and Topics
Ahmed Hassan – Managing Partner – Introduction
Maya Teodoroiu – Secretary of State, Ministry of Justice
Cornel Calinescu – Director, Ministry of Justice
New national authorities requirements regarding anti- fraud and anticorruption strategies for Romanian companies
Paula Lavric – Manager, Enterprise Risk Services
Clarisa Bulai – Manager, Enterprise Risk Services
- Who is responsible for maintaining a zero tolerance culture to fraud and corruption? What’s the CFO’s role? Fighting fraud is everyone’s task- discussion around responsibilities in organizations: management, internal auditors, fraud investigators and employees;
- Internal mechanisms for preventing and detecting internal fraud and corruption- whistleblowing policies, internal audit, employees feedback;
- Principles of an effective anti-fraud and anti-corruption program; The advantages of having an efficient and effective program for preventing and detecting fraud within your company - cost/ benefits analysis;
- The role of an independent consultant in developing and maintaining an effective anti- fraud and anticorruption program;