Global Oil & Gas Tax Newsletter January 2013
Views from around the world
January 2013 Edition
The feature article on U.S. cross-border employees discusses some of the individual income tax considerations for rotators outbound from the United States and oil & gas company policy considerations.
In addition, the newsletter contains several articles addressing new oil & gas tax developments in countries around the world, including:
- Indonesia: Court declares BP Migas unconstitutional
- Kenya: New tax charge on disposals of mining and oil assets
- Mozambique: Clarification on taxation of gains and increased burden on M&A
- Poland: Recent developments in hydrocarbon taxation
- South Africa: Nascent oil & gas tax rules
Use the download link to view the full report or access archived editions.