Global Oil & Gas Tax Newsletter October 2012
Views from around the world
October 2012 Edition
The feature article on the LNG industry discusses some of the unique features of the industry which impact transfer pricing policies and some of the common transfer pricing issues experienced.
In addition, the newsletter contains several articles addressing new oil & gas tax developments in countries around the world, including:
- Australia: A changing tax landscape
- China: VAT reform pilot program launched in Shanghai expanded
- Cyprus: Industry & tax update
- Falkland Islands: Update on tax developments
- United Kingdom: Decommissioning tax relief consultation and new field allowances
- United Kingdom: Informal consultation on special UK tax regime for shale gas
- United States: Tax transparency in the oil and gas sector
Learn more by downloading the full report below.