Global Oil & Gas Tax Newsletter October 2013
Views from around the world
October 2013 Edition
In our October 2013 issue, the feature article spotlights supply chain and Business Model Optimization in the oil and gas business, including a discussion on substance and tax implications of cross-border transactions.
In addition, the newsletter contains several articles addressing new oil and gas tax developments in the following countries:
- Australia: Change of federal government and draft guidance on “exploration”
- Brazil: Recent tax updates
- Canada: OECD’s BEPS and Canada’s anti-treaty shopping initiatives
- China: New VAT guidance
- East Africa: Recent tax updates in Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania and Uganda
- Lebanon: Fueling interest in offshore oil and gas exploration
Learn more by downloading the full report below.