We provide a full range of VAT advisory services to assist client in ensure team specializes in projects related to the tax optimization and adjustment of the businesses of enterprises to the requirements arising from the EU indirect tax rules. The team provides tax planning services to foreign entities, in particular relating to applicability of VAT rules, registration and refunds. We work closely with Deloitte member firms in other locations so our activities are effectively implemented in all countries in which the business has a presence.
Services we offer:
- Tax reviews for VAT and excise duty settlements;
- Risk identification, preparation and implementation of solutions mitigating the risk of questioning tax returns by the tax office;
- Post-accession tax reviews
- Determining compliance of VAT declaration procedures with the amended VAT Act;
- Assistance in adjusting procedures to new regulations;
- Determining VAT effects for planned transactions in order to mitigate risks and determine possible tax savings;
- Planning surplus of input over output tax to be returned in order to improve liquidity;
- Tax optimization projects;
- Planning international settlement structure in the light of Polish and foreign VAT regulations;
- Assistance in obtaining VAT returns in other EU countries;
- Training financial, accounting and logistic staff in regulations concerning trading goods, in compliance with new VAT regulations.