The transfer pricing team provides advice in respect of the management of the risk linked with transfer prices. The projects realized by the team take into account the business assumptions of our clients so that the solutions to be implemented could optimize the tax obligations and reduce the risks as well as be adjusted to the specifics of the client’s business. We represent companies before the Ministry of Finance in the process of securing advance pricing agreements.
Services we offer:
- Determining prices in line with the arm’s length principle, based on external comparable data in order to:
- review existing solutions;
- design related party settlement system;
- Preparing complex documentation for related party transactions related to:
- tangible assets;
- intangible assets;
- Support in communication with tax authorities;
- Assistance in preparing the application for advance pricing agreement and necessary documentation/assistance in negotiations with the Minister of Finance;
- Transfer pricing training and workshops.