Our tax technology team specializes in creating and optimizing IT tools for tax purposes. The experts on our team combine tax knowledge and practice with experience in using and building IT tools for tax processes.
The services we offer:
- Preparing recommendations and requirements concerning tax functionalities of financial, accounting and ERP systems;
- Financial, accounting and ERP systems review aimed at detecting irregularities and optimization opportunities in tax settlements;
- Designing complex tax solutions aimed at automating tax settlements and reporting
- Building dedicated tax functionalities into clients’ financial, accounting and ERP systems. The functionalities may relate to withholding tax, property tax, exchange rate differences, fixed assets, VAT settlements due to export of goods and ISG, recognizing revised invoices over time for the purpose of VAT settlements, reporting for preparation of the VAT-EU Recapitulative Statement, etc.)
- Analyzing data stored in financial, accounting and ERP systems from the tax point of view and applying IT tools (tax e-reviews);
- Creating IT tools streamlining clients’ tax information flow and reporting (e.g. settlement of free-of-charge benefits; property tax, settlement of VAT adjustment due to bad debt relief, PIT returns);
- Developing accounting system procedures streamlining tax information flow and reporting with the use of IT systems;
- Supporting implementation of e-invoicing systems by way of designing an e-invoice system format, e.g. in the UN/EDIFACT standard.