Our services in Technology Integration support our clients in gaining competitive advantage through applying best practices in planning, designing, implementing and integrating IT systems. We have extensive experience in analyzing the company's strategic objectives, organizational structure and opportunities of growth.
Our service offering includes:
> CIO advisory services
> Business Intelligence systems
> Project management
CIO advisory services
We offer technology leaders and CIO's a complete suite of services and tools supported by the broad knowledge of our professionals in the areas of:
- IT Strategy and Planning: Integrating business and IT processes to allow for continuous assessment and necessary adjustments in response to new opportunities and changing market conditions. Defining and integrating strategic business and IT relations, process planning and operations improvement for facilitating growth and risk management.
- IT Value Management: Formalizing the tools and processes needed to bring fiscal discipline to the IT function, enabling clients to run IT as a business.
- IT Transformation: Working with clients to reshape technology operations and organization to achieve their vision for IT, guiding them through what can be a turbulent - yet extraordinarily high-value - change.
- IT Sourcing Advisory: Examining cost structures and service levels of current IT sourcing, whether insourced or outsourced and evaluating the options to improve cost and service through internal adjustments, vendor review, contract negotiation and sourcing execution.
- IT Assessment and Due Diligence: Evaluating IT strengths and risks across a wide array of IT disciplines, whether for current leaders looking to improve their organization or for a potential buyer seeking to understand whether IT will ultimately be an asset or a liability to the acquisition.
- Business IT Governance: Institutionalizing the capacity to guide the formulation of IT strategy and plans, develop and implement initiatives and oversee IT operations in order to minimize risk, maximize return and build current and future value.
- Enterprise architecture - designing effective information technology architecture to satisfy both existing and future needs of the organization.
- IT system review - projects aimed at supporting IT system or software review include thorough analysis of client's needs and the process of reviewing software and its providers.
- Design and implementation of risk management solutions
Business Intelligence systems
Information systems generate great amounts of detailed data every day. However, before they become valuable information for the Management Board and top executives, the data must be processed. Only then can they be used as the basis for making strategic and operational decisions. Preparing management information, numerous settlements and clarifications in the data originating from many sources, including a multi-page report for the management usually involve many employees. MIS and EIS designed by Deloitte improve this process, offering the management and top executives access to updated information. Additionally they provide an opportunity for an independent analysis of trends, on the basis of which business decisions are made. Data are easily processed into a clear and comprehensible form. The system becomes the measure of strategy implementation in your company.
We help our clients in designing effective Business Intelligence systems which support them in:
- planning and budgeting,
- internal settlements,
- strategic management (Balanced Scorecard),
- performance management (Activity Based Costing, Activity Based Management),
- strategic analyses,
- analytical CRM,
- operational activity,
- specialized calculations (Basel2, effective interest rate, risk management, actuarial analyses).
Our services help our clients to:
- identify business needs,
- analyze corporate systems,
- reviewing software and system components,
- develop system requirements,
- design the system,
- build and test the system,
- maintain and protect the system.
Our Business Intelligence systems include:
- data warehouses,
- statistical tools,
- data mining tools,
- expert systems,
- reporting systems.
Our consultants specializing in project management are all members of the Association for Project Management (British association of project managers) and hold PMP certificates (Project Management Professional), i.e. certifying their project management skills in accordance with Project Management Institute methodology. PMI is the world leader in formulating project management standards. We have a broad offering of project management services; from periodic quality reviews, through providing support to the project manager, to overtaking whole responsibility for project management. We design and implement a full project management infrastructure (Project Management Office, PMO) that includes:
- Templates of documents supporting PMO, procedures supporting PMO,
- PMO Model structure,
- Full scope and training path related with project management,
- IT tool supporting PMO, incorporating all elements described above.
All products and procedures are consistent with PMI PMBOK methodology.