Increase of company value is a universal and overriding goal of all company stakeholders. It unites investors, employees, clients, suppliers and social partners, and transforms the company into a good employer, trade partner, investment and tax payer. Value-based management system becomes a prerequisite of progressive strategies and best management practice in many industries. Its implementation changes the organization in many ways:
- corporate strategy, goals and actions are translated into the language of company values,
- systems for planning, reporting and control are adjusted to value management,
- assessment and motivation systems stimulate employees to increasing company value,
- investment-related decisions are focused on increasing company value.
Deloitte services related to value-based management include:
- diagnosis of value creation,
- developing and implementing value creation indicators (e.g. SVA, EVA),
- developing value increase strategy,
- developing value-based management (procedures and criteria, management by objectives, planning, reporting and controlling systems),
- developing and implementing motivation and performance bonus systems,
- designing and implementing organizational and process changes.