The larger and more complex the activity of a company, the more important becomes the coordination of operations of various organizational units and systematic control of set goals, both operational and financial. At all levels of an organization, performance management and budgeting both help to keep focused on the most important objectives of company strategy.
Services related to the design and implementation of the performance management and budgeting systems include:
- designing the model of company performance (management control system),
- determining transparent responsibility for operational performance, costs and results in the whole organization,
- designing the process of setting and cascading objectives and tasks in the organization designing processes, methodologies and tools for operational and financial planning (including Performance Based Budgeting),
- designing and implementing changes to cost accounting systems supporting the performance management and budgeting process,
- designing and implementing systems of management reporting and management information,
- designing and implementing systems of measuring and evaluating operational performance linked with the system of employees' assessment and motivation.