Market changes and increasing international competition forces financial services sector to evolve very fast. Consolidation, implementation of new IT technologies, the need for continuous improvement in customer service and increase of efficiency through cost reductions - to name just a few challenges faced by financial institutions in Poland. Deloitte is consistently present in the sector and through its Financial Services team provides consulting services to banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions.
Financial Services team helps our Clients to gain competitive advantage on the market. The solutions we deliver are based on professional and industry experience of our team members as well as best industry practices. Our solutions are not only innovative but above all tailored to meet underlying client needs. One of our strongest assets is the fact that many members of our team, prior to joining Deloitte, have worked for various financial institutions. Thus, we can offer solutions that bring real benefits in important areas of the institutional activity and, what is at least equally important, can be effectively implemented.
During our project work we cooperate closely with our colleagues from other specialist teams.We can provide our clients with complex solutions that combine specialist knowledge in the area of banking and insurance with profound technical and specialist skills related to the given solution or IT system. We offer our clients comprehensive solutions in the areas of:
- strategic consulting - market segmentation, planning and coordination of distribution channels (e.g. branches, insurance agents, bank advisors and electronic channels), market strategy, products and services positioning, planning (business cases, feasibility studies),
- risk management (market risk, credit risk) - review and enhancement of procedures, assets portfolio management models, implementation of risk management systems,
- performance improvement - defining performance indicators, as well as the mechanisms of their implementation (Balanced Scorecard, budgeting, ABC costing) and new IT models and tools for the allocation of the interest margin (Fund Transfer Pricing),
- customer relationship management - sales stimulation (e.g. insurance agents/bank advisors motivating systems), improving the processes of customer service, customer retention (including advanced methods of clients segmentation such as cluster analysis and profitability analyses) as well as call centers and CRM solutions,
- management information - management and executive information systems (MIS/ EIS) that cover critical areas of business operations of banks or insurance companies (e.g. budget control, financial performance, sales i.e. granting credits, taking deposits, gross premium written, risk, liquidity, reserves, etc.), improving the quality of transactional and client data,
- complex change processes - merger planning and post-merger integration, change enablement, program management carried out by various implementation teams,
- IT systems - assistance in the selection and implementation of integrated transactional system, e-banking system or other back-office systems,
- operational consulting - optimising the localisation and operations of branches or agencies, reorganisation of front- and back-office processes in banks and insurance companies.
We are ready to provide each of the above services from the design stage, through implementation, to the support with dedicated IT solutions.