Our Capital Projects Advisory team has a deep rooted understanding of the construction and built environment. Our construction advisory team has reviewed over 1,000 projects in different countries and has provided services to real estate owners, infrastructure developers, and contractors.
The built environment has experienced a tremendous flux in the Middle East. Our construction advisory professionals offer an actionable plan—not simply ideas—to get our clients projects and businesses back to maximum speed by assisting them with:
- Reviewing their assets;
- Looking at strategic options to protect, enhance and unlock value;
- Improving operational performance by preventing “value leakages”;
- Identifying actionable steps to protect investments;
- Helping them concentrate/focus on their strengths and alleviate weaknesses / threats;
- Re-assessing loans or identifying options for alternative financing, to troubled and struggling developers or investors;
- Conducting financial, technical and valuation diligence in-house and providing the lender with comfort on their loan and its pledge;
- Conducting an audit tracing process across a development to provide factual accuracy for all stakeholders;
- Helping them with financing, re-financing, securitisation, or any form of monetization; and
- Identifying, evaluating, and even selecting the right buyers for items to monetize.
Our construction advisory professionals are the advisors of choice, and provide a selection of services ranging from evaluating diverse portfolios to performing single property analyses.
- Real Estate M&A
- Financing strategy and modeling
- Project assessments and development advisory
- Project procurement and delivery strategy
- Property and facilities advisory
- Life cycle, energy and whole life advisory