The audit process is fully integrated with the latest technology (AuditSystem/2), enabling our Middle East audit teams to have access to detailed guidance at every stage of the procedure. At the same time our methodology is flexible enough to allow for the exercise of appropriate professional judgment.
Deloitte uses quantitative and qualitative methods to determine the extent of its work. Our approach is rigorous and delivers a high level of consistency to clients across our practices.
Our teams apply the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence to all our activities.
The expertise available throughout the Middle East is tailored toward providing our clients with precisely the right service to meet their needs. Our services include:
- Statutory audits, special purpose and limited scope audits
- Operational audits
- Mergers and acquisition examinations and due diligence reviews
- Accounting opinions on technical issues
- Corporate governance
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Financial investigation and restructuring assistance
- Compliance auditing
- Employee benefits
- Financial forecasts and projections
- International services
- Litigation services
- Peer review
Why use us?
Deloitte’s audit experience and expertise enables its clients to:
- Benefit from our computer-based approach. The AuditSystem/2 is unique to Deloitte and is recognized by the accounting profession as the leading auditing software in use today
- Ensure the early identification and resolution of important issues by senior professionals through our partner-led approach
- See how regular communication guarantees they will not be faced by unpleasant surprises
- Take advantage of our focus on industry developments that keeps them up to date with best practices in their particular industry
- Receive accounting bulletins and newsletters, as well as research papers directed to address their specific concerns