Deloitte announces new tax partner - Mark Lash
Mark has many years’ experience advising large and small businesses on the tax consequences of acquisitions and divestments in New Zealand and re-structuring domestic and international operations.
He is passionate about helping his clients realise their potential on a domestic and global stage, ensuring that tax is not an impediment to realising their aspirations.
While Mark’s main focus areas are working with our private clients and with iwi to create value for the long term, he also works with a number of larger corporate organisations, meaning he can draw on those experiences to add value.
Mark has the privilege of working with some of the fastest growing and most successful organisations in New Zealand. This may be as a client or through his role as the Wellington and Lower North Island regional leader of the Deloitte Fast 50 programme.
Tax Alert August 2013 contents:
- Tax Alert - August 2013
- Clarity, controversy, or both: Inland Revenue’s finalised guidance on tax avoidance
- Succession and divestment
- Clarifying the tax consequences for deregistered charities
- Research and development expenditure: Deja vu?
- Bloodstock investors finish down the track
- A necessary review of allowances
- Deloitte announces new tax partner