Vision Securities Limited (In Receivership)
Rod Pardington and David Levin are the receivers appointed to Vision Securities Limited and will use this page to keep investors updated as appropriate.
- Frequently asked questions
Specific to the Vision Securities Limited receivership
- Media release from Perpetual Trust - 01 April 2010
Covers background circumstances leading up to the appointment
- Media release from Treasury - 01 April 2010
Comment regarding the Crown retail deposit guarantee scheme
- Letter to investors - 15 April 2010
Covers the role of the receiver, a brief description of the crown retail deposit guarantee scheme and includes further FAQs about the receivership
- Receiver's first report - 31 May 2010
Covers background information and includes an overview of the process and notes the operation of the Crown Retail Deposit Guarantee Scheme
- Receiver's second report - 30 September 2010
Covers issues in the receivership for the period between 1 April 2010 and 30 September 2010.
- Receiver's third report - 31 March 2011
Report on the status of the Company affairs as at 31 March 2011 in accordance with section 24 of the Receivership Act 1993.
- Receiver's fourth report - 30 September 2011
Report on the status of the Company affairs as at 30 September 2011 in accordance with section 24 of the Receivership Act 1993.
If you have questions specific to an investment or have information for the receivers please contact us:
- Email us on email@example.com, alternatively click here select the company name from the drop down list, fill in your details and click the send button.
- Call us on our dedicated phone line 0800 167 177
Crown retail deposit guarantee scheme
Treasury have set up the following Vision dedicated website and help line for information on the Crown retail deposit guarantee scheme:
- Website www.treasury.govt.nz/economy/guarantee/retail/claims/visionsecurities
- Help line 0800 650 034