St Laurence Limited (In Receivership)
Advertisement of Application for Retirement and Appointment of Trustee - 2 December 2013
The current trustee of St Laurence Limited (in liquidation) has requested that the retired receivers publish this advertisement, in order to bring it to the attention of investors.
Investor Information – St Laurence Limited
David Vance & Barry Jordan retired as receivers of St Laurence on 7 June 2013.
All enquiries concerning your investor balances, change of address, change of bank account or transfer requests should now be directed to Computershare at:
Computershare Investor Services
Private Bag 92119
Victoria Street West
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 09 488 8700.
For all other enquiries please contact the liquidator at:
Private Bag 3090
Waikato Mail Centre
Attention: Annemarie Foidl
email@example.com or on 04 957 5623
- Final update to investors - 24 May 2013
- Final report by receivers - 7 June 2013
- Sixth Investor Update - 12 March 2013
- Fifth Investor Update - 18 December 2012
- Sixth Receivers report - 28 October 2012
- Fifth Receivers report - 28 April 2012
The fifth report on the state of affairs of the seven St Laurence companies in receivership, as at April 28, 2012
- Investor Update - 9 March 2012
Progress report as at 9 March 2012
- 29 February 2012
The receivers have completed settlement of one of the large St Laurence loan securities so are now in a position to provide an update to investors on the next steps in the receivership and timing around a further distribution. This update report will be available within the next 2 weeks.
- Fourth Receivers report - 28 October 2011
The fourth report on the state of affairs of the seven St Laurence companies in receivership, as at October 28, 2011
- Letter to investors 23 September 2011
Update on our progress to realise St Laurence’s assets
- Media release from Deloitte – 31 August 2011
Receivers announce next investor distribution
- Third Receivers report - 28 April 2011
The third report on the state of affairs of the seven St Laurence companies in receivership, as at April 28, 2011
- Frequently asked questions
Specific to the St Laurence Limited receivership. Last updated 21 April 2011
- Second Receivers report – 20 December 2010
The second report on the state of affairs of the seven St Laurence companies in receivership, as at October 28 2010
- Media release from Perpetual Trust - 22 October 2010
Don’t sell says Perpetual to St Laurence investors.
- Media release from Deloitte - 29 June 2010
The receivers provide an update to investors on progress since they were appointed.
- First Receivers report - 28 June 2010
The first report on the state of affairs of the seven St Laurence companies in receivership, as at June 28 2010
- Perpetual letter to investors - 25 June 2010
Covers the combination of Class A and B debenture stocks and Computershare taking over the registry services
- Perpetual letter to investors - 20 May 2010
Covers the role of Perpetual Trust as Trustee and their decision to appoint a receiver
- Media release from Perpetual Trust - 29 April 2010
Covers background circumstances leading up to the appointment
If you have questions specific to an investment or have information for the receivers please contact us:
- To email us click here, select the company name from the drop down list, fill in your details and click the send button.
- Call us on our dedicated phone line 0800 785 287 (0800 ST LAUR)