Corporate Finance Partner - Auckland
Chas is a partner based in Auckland. Chas leads the Corporate Finance Service Line in New Zealand.
Chas joined Deloitte in 2005 and brings twenty years of corporate finance experience to our clients. Chas has previously held senior investment banking positions with Merrill Lynch & Co in New York and Sydney, and with Ord Minnett and Macquarie in New Zealand.
Chas’ work as an expert advisor in relation to insider trading cases, and minority buyouts under sections 110-112 of the Companies Act, puts him at the forefront of New Zealand practice in these two areas.
Chas has undertaken a wide range of valuation, merger and acquisition, capital raising and general advisory assignments for corporate and governmental clients in New Zealand and overseas. Chas’ previous assignments have included companies in the electricity, forestry, dairy, meat, property and broadcasting sectors, as well as a diverse range of other manufacturing and service companies.
At Deloitte, Chas specialises in providing strategic corporate financial advice, valuations and litigation support services.
Memberships and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science, Auckland University, 1979
- Master of Science (First Class Honours), University of Canterbury, 1981
- Member of the Management Group of Deloitte New Zealand
- Founder broker of the New Zealand Exchange
- Past Director of Auckland Regional Holdings
- Past Trustee of the Auckland Philharmonia Endowment Trust (1995-2000)
Email Chas or call him on +64 (0)9 303 0862