Enterprise Risk Services Partner - Auckland
Rodger Murphy is a partner in our Auckland Enterprise Risk Management team.
His experience includes 10 years in audit and risk management areas within Deloitte in New Zealand, Canada and the United States. He also has 12 years experience in the financial services industry in various senior management and governance roles.
Rodger’s professional focus includes internal and external audit assignments in the retail, manufacturing, financial services and property sectors. Assignments have included project management and restructuring third party assurance work for government agencies. Recently, Rodger was involved in a 12 month assignment designing and implementing control and governance procedures with a major Australian Bank including regular liaison with local regulators and company boards.
Rodger is recognised for his knowledge in strategic risk assessment , risk management framework design and implementation and financial services risk assessment.
- Financial Services
- Risk management
- Corporate risk management
- Anti money laundering (AML)
- Customer analytics
Memberships and Qualifications
- Institute of Chartered Accountants for New Zealand (ICANZ)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales
- Vice-Chair, Auckland Branch Committee of ICANZ
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
Email Rodger or call him on +64 (0)9 303 0758