Partner, Consulting - Christchurch
Steve is a partner in our national Consulting practice, focusing on Enterprise Applications and Information Technology, and also leads our consulting team in Christchurch. He has over 20 years consulting experience and has worked with the firm in New Zealand, Britain and the United States.
He has extensive experience in many areas of business systems and information technology planning and delivery including strategic and tactical IS planning, business process improvement, and enterprise system selection and implementation.
Publicly recognised for:
- Steve has been a speaker on numerous information systems topics
- He has taught the Strategic IS Management course in the University of Canterbury MBA programme
- He initiated and currently leads the Canterbury CIO Roundtable.
Memberships and Qualifications
- Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce
- Canterbury Manufacturers Association
Pro Bono work or community involvement
- Chairman of Board of Trustees, Fendalton Primary School
Email Steve or call him on +64 21 221 4903